Skype Session fee: $200 (USD)
- 20-minute presentation about the origin of the story.
- 25-minute student Q & A – Teacher acts as moderator.
- Maximum of 150 students, mixture of grade levels okay.
- I request that schools offer sales of the book in conjunction with visits. Book sales may be offered before or after visit. Signed copies may be purchased from The Children’s Bookstore, or connect with your local independent bookstore.
- 150 Sword and Verse bookmarks (USA only).
- Dates/times reserved upon return of contract – subject to availability.
- Payment due upon completion of session. Checks and credit cards accepted.
- Cancellation Policy: In cases of cancellation due to inclement weather or other emergency school closings, sessions will be rescheduled based upon availability and a full refund offered if rescheduling is not possible. Programs cancelled with less than 72 hours (3 days) notice for any other reason will be assessed a 50% cancellation fee.
To register for Skype Session(s):
- Check my availability calendar and identify your preferred dates and times.
- Fill out the contact form here. Include your contact information, school name and address, number of students participating, and choices of dates/times.
- I will check dates/times and reply to you with link to contract.
- Dates will be confirmed upon receipt of signed contract.
- Please read Cancellation policy carefully. A 50% cancellation fee will apply as described above.